EMPLOYEE AND TRAINEE CANDIDATE DISCLOSURE FORM
As Çelikbaş Law Office, we care about protecting the privacy of your personal information and we take your privacy and the protection of your personal data extremely seriously. As a Data Controller, we process your personal data according to the relevant legislation including the Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (“LPPD”). Within the framework we hereby declare that as per LPPD, we may, within the scope of our business relationships with you, and in the context of the purposes requiring processing of such data, and in connection with, and to the extent of and limited to such purposes, and by maintaining accuracy and up-to-datedness of the personal data disclosed to us by you or otherwise; record, store, retain, reorganize your personal data obtained by following methods; and disclose personal data with agencies authorized by law to request such data; and may transmit and transfer, and classify these personal data to third parties in and outside the country according to the conditions stipulated by LPPD; and may process referred personal data in other ways stated under LPPD.
Therefore, we would like to inform you regarding the rules and methods while processing the employees, trainees, and employee/trainee candidates’ personal data according to LPPD.
- The Target of Processing Personal Data
We process your personal data according to the targets of which are mentioned above, within the scope of the rules which are stated by the Article 5 and 6 of LPPD. Çelikbaş Law Office may process your personal data for similar purposes and reasons including but not limited with the purposes and legal reasons stated below:
- Evaluating the suitability of employees, trainees, and employee/trainee candidates’ quality, experience, and interest to the open position
- Execution of the processes of the employees, trainees, and employee/trainee candidates’ application and selection processes.
- Making connection or request additional information from the employees, trainees, and employee/trainee candidates,
- If it is necessary, checking the employees, trainees, and employee/trainee candidates’ information or making investigations about the employees, trainees, and employee/trainee candidates as connecting to the people who showed as a reference by employee and trainee candidates,
- Contacting the Employee and Trainee Candidates or if it is suitable contacting them for the post-opened position,
- Taking security precautions and providing physical space security of the law office, may be processed in connection with its purposes.
- Legal Grounds for Collecting and Processing of Personal Data
- The personal data will be collected by Çelikbaş Law Office in accordance with the law and regulations,
- By the digital application form, which is written or electronic media,
- Through digital platforms serving in business relationship and application processes,
- Through the CV’s which are delivered by Employee and Trainee Candidates to the Çelikbaş Law Office by e-mail, post, reference, and any other similar methods,
- During the interview,
- During the controls which are making because of checking the correctness of the information which are transferred by Employee and Trainee Candidates and during the investigations which is making by Çelikbaş Law Office.
- The employee and trainee candidate’s personal data will be processed according to the Article 5 and 6 of LPPD and as stated below without explicit
- The relevant activity regarding the processing of your personal data is clearly stipulated in the law,
- Processing of your personal data is directly relevant and necessary to make or fulfill an agreement,
- Processing the personal data because of it is compulsory for getting the legal responsibility by Çelikbaş Law Office,
- Personal data has been made public by the person concerned, limited processing for the purpose of publicizing,
- Processing the personal data is compulsory for establishing, using and protecting of a right,
- In the condition of not damaging the employee and trainee candidate’s fundamental rights and freedoms, the data processing is compulsory for Çelikbaş Law Office’s legitimate interest,
- The data processing facility by Çelikbaş Law Office is compulsory for protecting the data owner’s or someone different’s life or bodily integrity and if in this situation the data owner can’t explicit consent because of factual impossibility or legal invalidity.
If the personal data process does not include one or more of the above-mentioned purposes and conditions, the explicit consent of the Employee and Trainee Candidates regarding the relevant process is obtained by Çelikbaş Law Office.
It is your responsibility to inform the person in question and to obtain their explicit consent regarding the personal data (name, surname, telephone, e-mail, etc.) of the reference person(s) you have specified in your CV.
- Transferring of the Personal Data
The personal data may be transferred by Çelikbaş Law Office to the competent authorities, official institutions and organizations and legal persons authorized by law, domestic and/or foreign suppliers, business partners in compliance with the purposes of data process. The personal data does not be transferred to the third parties excluding above mentioned institutions without your explicit consent.
- Storage of the Personal Data
The personal data is stored physically and digitally by Çelikbaş Law Office. The personal data is kept for the maximum period specified under the relevant legislation or required for the purpose which they are processed and in any case for the legal statute of limitations. The personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized if there is no legal reason to keep it after the purpose of processing eliminated.
- Security of the Personal Data
Çelikbaş Law Office takes all the necessary technical and administrative precautions to ensure the appropriate level of security to process the personal data in accordance with the law and to store safely and to prevent unlawful access to your personal data.
- The Rights of Data Subject
Pursuant to Article 11 of the LLPD, Employee and Trainee Candidates are entitled to:
- Learn whether or not her/his data have been processed;
- Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed;
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7;
- Request notification of the operations made as per indents (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
The requests regarding the aforementioned rights are able to forward to Çelikbaş Law Office by sending an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or making an application in written with wet-ink signature to the address of “Arnavutköy Mahallesi, Bebek Arnavutköy Caddesi, No:58/1 Beşiktaş/İstanbul 34345” via the postal service along with the information and documents which helps to identify your identity. The requests which are transferred to us will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest freely according to its content and scope. However, if Çelikbaş Law Office incurs any extra charge arising from this process, a fee may be charged according to the tariff set by Personal Data Protection Board.
ÇELİKBAŞ LAW OFFICE
I have read and understood the clarification text regarding the processing of my personal data.
Name and Surname :